Need a deep cleansing of the face, without necessarily going to a very good beautician? The facial cleansing brush is for you. However, as this is a very delicate question, because it concerns the health of your face, you must be careful when choosing this device. With different types of facial cleansing brushes available, it is important to consider several things, namely what type of cleansing the brush is capable of (cleanser, exfoliator, etc.), its speed and many more. This buying guide covers all the important details. If you don’t have time to read the entire article, go for the Beurer FC 45 is easy to use. This device may turn off automatically. The Braun Face 831 may also be a wise choice. In addition to its micro-oscillating cleaning brush, an epilator, a case and a mirror are also included.
How Do I Pick a Good Facial Cleansing Brush?
Facial cleansing brushes are nowadays marketed under several brands in the market. In order to assist you in your choice and to prevent you from getting lost, Beauty By Bloom will give you advice on its main selection criteria: movements, speed and options.
By learning about the movements of this device, you learn the basics of how the model you are ready to buy works. This is why we are going to address this point in the first place in this buying guide for the best facial cleansing brushes.
First of all, know that these articles exist in manual versions and in electric models. For manual equipment, you are free to direct the direction of the brush as you wish during cleaning. However, for the second type of product, it is above all necessary to master the meaning of the movements carried out. Rotation is the system commonly used by this equipment to play its role. It has an in-depth action that removes impurities and guarantees stimulation of the epidermis.
Then comes the vibration which is also a very common movement in this kind of material. It is mainly superficial dirt that this system removes. This is the case with dead skin cells or beauty products that have been put on the face. There are also devices that perform micro-oscillation while performing the cleaning. In this case, the device used serves to optimize the oxygenation of the skin tissues.
To know how to buy a better value face cleansing brush, you should check after the first criterion previously stated the speed that comes with this product. This feature should especially be considered when selecting an electric model.
The majority of this equipment comes with at least two speeds to give you the choice to adapt the rhythm of the movements carried out to your needs. Be aware of the possibility of making this adjustment if you would like more comfort while using this device. Sensitive skin needs to be treated with a lot of delicacies compared to normal skin tissue. Otherwise, there is a greater risk of attacking or damaging them due to cleaning.
You want to know where to buy a new cleansing brush for the face and you would like to study a price comparison to plan a budget to dedicate to the purchase of this product. However, before proceeding to this stage, you should get to know the options that come with this equipment.
To benefit from several possibilities of use of this material, you can check the presence of additional heads which accompany certain models. The cleaning actions from which the proposed components make it possible to benefit are not necessarily the same. It is the same with regard to the texture of the hairs located at each of them. There are those who only wash this part of your body, but there are also accessories for massages.
5 Best Facial Cleansing Brushes (Reviews & Tests) of 2021
A facial cleansing brush is an accessory that is increasingly finding its place in bathrooms. In order to use one in excellent condition, it is important to focus on quality and not be satisfied with having an item that is cheap, but whose effectiveness is not satisfactory.
1. Beurer FC 45 Facial Cleansing Brush
With the advancement of new technologies, today there are facial cleansing brushes, which work with batteries. This Beurer FC 45 model incorporates an empty battery indicator system (2 batteries included).
With 2 speeds, this brush is 4 times more efficient than the traditional tool (by hand). You don’t have to press the switch to turn it off: the device turns off automatically after one minute.
This brush can deeply cleanse all skin types (even sensitive skin), thanks to its rotating technology. Your skin will be clearer and more radiant. It is recommended to use the brush on a regular basis for best results.
Moreover, the device is very light (94 g without batteries) and fits easily in the hand, with a dimension of 16 x 4.5 x 4.5 cm. It is also very easy to clean. You just have to remove its tip which is removable. By choosing this model, you can benefit from a 3-year warranty.
- Modern device: It is a brush that is used both to gently cleanse the face, and to promote blood circulation.
- Waterproof: The device is designed for use in the shower or in the bathtub, as it is equipped with a water-resistant brush.
- Easy to store: As it is equipped with a ring, you don’t have to store the brush all the time in a cupboard. Just hang it up.
- No cover: It would be more practical if the device comes with a cover and a cap, to better protect the mouthpiece.
2. Braun Face 831 Facial Brush / Epilator
Braun Face 831 is one device that people include among the models that can answer the question: what is the best facial cleansing brush on the market? Indeed, this device is able to play two roles. To switch to one or other of its functions, all you have to do is change the accessory.
On the one hand, it is equipped with an epilator for the face with a fine head which guarantees the precision of its use. It saves time and has a quality result thanks to this feature. Even the most difficult to remove hair cannot resist it. This article has 10 micro-openings. These components are intended to remove the finest hairs effectively without making a lot of effort.
On the other side, it can be used with a cleaning brush. During its operation, this product performs micro-oscillations. As a result, it allows the skin to be gently and thoroughly cleansed. This is what makes it possible to remove makeup and exfoliate skin tissue without difficulty. Such washing is 6 times more efficient compared to a manual process. So that you are sufficiently equipped while using it, it comes with a kit and an illuminating mirror.
Braun has a reputation for being the best brand of cleansing brushes for the face. She also proves to us that she deserves this title with her Face 83, a small machine praised by the critics, in particular thanks to its epilator function.
- Epilator function: Besides its cleansing brush function, it can also act as a facial epilator. You can remove unsightly hair thanks to its 10 micro-openings in the epilation head. It can be used on the moustache and the eyebrows.
- Efficiency: The device performs micro-oscillations. This movement allows an optimal and in-depth cleansing of the skin. It will come out healthier and more exfoliated.
- Complete pack: Which facial cleansing brush to choose from? Consumers definitely prefer full kits like this. It comes with an illuminating mirror, a storage case, and a cover to protect the tips.
- Not recommended for very sensitive skin: The brush can irritate them, especially with daily use.
3. Foreo Luna 2 Facial cleansing brush
For its part, Foreo makes the Luna 2 available to consumers looking for a device that is both design, practical and efficient. This specimen pleases first of all for its unusual appearance. With its rounded shape, we do not encounter any difficulties when gripping the whole. Here, we present the turquoise model to you but know that it comes in a wide variety of shades if you want to bring more colors to your bathroom.
When it comes to its structure, you are dealing with high quality, strong and waterproof medical silicone. This element remains particularly gentle on contact with the skin and remains insensitive to the formation and proliferation of bacteria. So cleaning will not cause you any worries. This design is combined with an innovative operating technique. The manufacturer has abandoned traditional brushing mechanisms and turned to a vibration technology capable of performing up to 8000 beats/minute. This procedure can be adjusted to several intensities depending on your skin type.
Easy to learn, this device switches off automatically after 3 minutes of inactivity. It also has a locking system to protect the assembly during travel. When fully charged, you can count up to 300 uses lasting one minute each before the device fails.
- Double-sided: This model has two very distinct interfaces, one for cleaning the face and the other for an anti-aging massage. For the first mode, you can choose the degree of pulsation on 8 different levels depending on the area to be treated and the sensation sought and for the second, 4 options are available.
- Wet & Dry: This specimen does not fear contact with water. You can use it in the shower, during your bath, or even sitting quietly and dry in your room.
- Led technology: Lights are located at the base of the equipment. They light up when it is time to move to another area of the face after 15 s, or when the product needs to be recharged.
- No user manual: New users believe that a user manual would be welcome in the pack of this product although the handling of this equipment remains intuitive.
4. Nivea Pure Skin Electric Facial Cleansing Brush
For its part, Nivea meets consumer expectations with its model: the Pure Skin. It adopts a neat design and a streamlined shape to optimize its grip. It is therefore easy to handle. The device comes with a brush dedicated to sensitive skin. You will recognize it by its colors: white and pink. The module includes around 36,000 filaments, the fineness of which is almost similar to a hair’s hair, which maximizes its performance while reducing irritation and redness on the softest skins.
To this design is added the micro-oscillations technology developed by the manufacturer. Unlike the operating mode used by standard devices, that of Pure Skin presents movements going in both directions, allowing in-depth maintenance of the skin without damaging it. This process eliminates all forms of impurities such as dirt or dead cells clogging your pores. In addition, the pack contains a 20ml tube of gel to boost the effectiveness of your item.
With this product, you will benefit from a practical saving of time to carry out your cleaning activity. Indeed, the operation lasts 70 seconds. An audible signal will inform you when you need to change zones.
- Thorough cleaning: The efficiency of the device is ensured by its micro-oscillation system. In the space of a second, this brush can perform around 300 movements. Combined with the design of its brush head composed of 36,000 nylon filaments, this technology optimizes the removal of unpleasant elements on your skin.
- Waterproof: This model is waterproof. It can be used in the shower or in the bath without causing it to malfunction.
- Ergonomic: This equipment adopts a shape that is easy to handle. In addition, its weight does not exceed 300 g, which ranks it among the specimens that will not tire you quickly during your activity.
- Additional accessories: The module delivered with this article is mainly dedicated to sensitive skin. If you do not have this type of dermis, you will need to obtain the appropriate auxiliaries separately.
How to use a facial cleansing brush?
In order to effectively maintain your face, you can look at the models of cleansing brushes. With these materials, you have the opportunity to benefit from a practical saving of time and money. This will prevent you from going to a beautician and carrying out your activity in peace, in your home. However, if you are a novice in handling this type of equipment, then we invite you to follow this article which aims to inform you on this subject.
Identify your skin type
The first step that you will need to take into account before using your equipment is your skin type. Indeed, there may be several and some may be more sensitive than others. In any case, the delicacy of execution of your device must be present. Models with rotating features are noticeably much harsher but effective with the skin unlike vibrating categories, which are softer and may work well for faces with sensitive skin.
Check the autonomy of your device
Before you start your activity, make sure that your device has the energy it needs to complete its task for the length of time it takes. It will be unpleasant if it falls in the road to full use. To do this, you will need to plug it in via an electrical outlet or change the batteries.
The Facilla SODIAL HW49 is manually operated equipment. Buyers asked him for this special feature as they will not be limited by battery life and can benefit from the time needed to take care of their faces.
Perform constant movements
Facial cleansing requires delicacy on the part of the device, but also that of its user. The movements to be undertaken should not be sudden. They should be gentle and consistent so as not to irritate your skin. For best results, you need to treat the main areas of your face, the T-zone as well as the cheeks.
Inspect its duration of activity
For effective cleansing of your face, you should not exceed a certain amount of time. Thus, you will be able to benefit from an optimal treatment in addition to the preservation of your skin against the phenomena of irritation. The Philips – SC5265 / 12 has a 20 s timer. With this feature, you will immediately see that it is time to change zones.
Check the effectiveness of the brush
Note that the efficiency of your device depends mainly on its brush. Make sure yours can do the deep cleansing of your facial skin. Thus, you will be able to benefit from supple and soft skin all day long. The USpicy US-FS008 comes with a pack of 4 interchangeable heads to offer its user multifunctional use. They are intended for specific activities: cleansing, exfoliating, massaging and toning.
Use the accessories
For more convenience in the use of your device, you can privilege the accessories. These have been designed to facilitate the use of the cleansing brush for the face. The Braun Face 831 comes with a portable mirror so you can exercise at any time, a storage case you can put it in if you need to move around with it, and a cover that acts as a tip guard .