Previously, wax warmers were used exclusively by aesthetic professionals. In recent years, it has become a trend to have your waxing at home — no need to go to a beauty salon to have soft and smooth skin anymore. Many models of the depilatory devices are visible, both in stores and on the internet. To obtain impeccable results, it is important to choose an easy and efficient machine. With the Veet Spawax Electric, you can easily remove even the smallest hairs. Very easy to use, you will no longer have any difficulty in waxing with the Xanitalia Elegance 210019 wax warmer, which is equipped with an adjustable thermostat.
The 10 Best Wax Warmers (Reviews & Tests) of 2021
Veet Spawax Electric Wax Warmer Hair Removal Hot Wax
To satisfy the most demanding, Veet offers Veet Spawax. No need to go to an institute to wax and have soft skin for up to 4 weeks. You shouldn’t have any trouble handling it as this bandless wax warmer is very convenient and easy to use. You just have to wait about 30 minutes for the device to reach the ideal temperature.
This temperature will be maintained until epilation is complete. With this model, you no longer need bands, it comes with a spatula. It effectively removes even the shortest hairs (more than 2 mm) on the legs, armpits, arms, and even the bikini line. No matter your skin type (normal, sensitive or dry), Veet Spawax will be the best option.
Its sleek design combined with the subtle scent of wax pebbles (purple lily and sweet fig) creates a relaxing atmosphere. After use, you can easily clean the excess wax thanks to its internal border. Equipped with a cover, storage of equipment is not a problem.
- Convenient and easy to use: Heat the device in just 30 minutes to reach the ideal temperature. With its internal border, the excess can be removed without difficulty.
- No more need for bands: With the Veet wax warmer, you will no longer need bands. Use the spatula to apply the wax to the area to be depilated (arms, armpits, legs, bikini line).
- Relaxing fragrance: Thanks to the two fragrances (Purple Lily and Sweet Fig and Vanilla and White Orchid) incorporated into the wax pebbles, the cocooning atmosphere will be waiting for you.
- Wax quality: According to some customers, the wax quality is very poor. It is often difficult to remove it, especially since it comes off piece by piece.
Xanitalia Elegance Wax Warmer 210019
Faced with the many models, it is difficult to distinguish with precision which wax warmer to choose. For professional or private use, the Xanitalia wax warmer available in an 800 ml jar will do the trick.
With a power of 220-230V and 50/60 Hz, the Elegance wax warmer can quickly melt warm fat-soluble wax. You can do your hair removal without rushing, because the device keeps the wax at the ideal temperature, throughout the operation. For more convenient handling, the device has an adjustable thermostat.
You can then choose the temperature that suits you. It is a good quality product. In addition, electrical equipment is subject to a 1-year warranty. If needed, this device can accompany you anywhere in your bag. Indeed, Elegance Xanitalia displays a compact size and weighs only 0.800 kg. Now you know where to buy a new wax warmer.
- Guaranteed electrical equipment: The Xanitalia brand offers a 1-year guarantee to its customers who choose the Elegance wax warmer.
- Adjustable thermostat: To make use more convenient, the device is equipped with an adjustable thermostat.
- Maintained ideal temperature: The wax warmer quickly reaches the perfect temperature to melt the wax. This temperature is maintained throughout the epilation session.
- Heating time: Overall, Elegance Xanitalia 800ml is an excellent device. However, the heat-up time is a bit long, according to one customer.
Xanitalia Professional Square Wax Warmer Kit
For professionals in aesthetics who want to find the best wax warmer, or for those who want to have epilated in the standards, the Xanitalia brand will live up to their expectations. You will no longer have to buy any other accessories apart, as the device comes with everything you need. The kit includes:
– A wax warmer with a capacity of 400 ml
– 2 spatulas to spread the wax
– a wooden spatula
– 1 bottle of moisturizing milk, to help you remove the wax without any pain
– 3 professional waxes of 400 ml are available in 2 different fragrances: Titanio, and Micromica
– 2 hair removal strips of 100 m. They do not cause any allergies and are of very good quality.
The device, which is suitable for a 400 ml jar, is equipped with an easy-to-adjust thermostat. It is a professional device, operating with a supply voltage of 220 – 230 V – 50 Hz.
- Complete kit: This professional wax warmer is complete, and contains all the necessary accessories (spatulas, professional scented waxes, hair removal strips) for a hair removal session worthy of an institute.
- The professional device with Thermostat: This device is intended for a professional beautician. It has an adjustable and quick thermostat, to simplify use.
- Hypoallergenic hair removal strips: This model is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Hair removal strips are hypoallergenic and of high quality.
- Price: Certainly, the device is delivered as a complete kit with various accessories. However, the price is still quite exorbitant.
EpilWax Epilator Liberty Wax Warmer Professional
As always, EpilWax appeals to professionals (spas, institutes, beauty salons, etc.) as well as individuals, with its inexpensive wax warmer. No detail escaped the designer. The device is ideal for all skin types, including hypersensitive skin. With the Liberty epilator, hair removal is optimal and allows you to remove even the finest hairs.
The result is magical: sumptuous skin that is soft to the touch. Thanks to its 800 ml wax heating tank, you will be able to depilate a large part of your body. Melting a warm or traditional wax at a low temperature does not take much time. With its adjustable thermostat in degrees, it is possible to keep the wax at the right temperature, throughout the session.
To do this, simply turn on the appliance and choose the desired degree of heating. The use of this device does not present any risk. All Epilwax products have been manufactured in Italy, following strict French and European standards, to meet the needs of professionals. Note that the Liberty wax warmer is guaranteed for 1 year.
- Large capacity tank: The Liberty epilator offers a large capacity tank, to heat up to 800 grams of warm or traditional wax at low temperature.
- Easy handling: The use of this device is very simple. Thanks to its thermostat being adjustable in degrees, the device will stop automatically while maintaining the wax at the right temperature.
- Professional quality: Hair removal will be flawless and safe with this wax warmer. Professional quality, the manufacture of the product complies with French and European standards.
- Too long to heat up: The device takes a long time to reach the ideal temperature, noted one customer.
EpilWax Epilator Wax Warmer Professional Depilation
Getting impeccable hair removal at home is always a real challenge, especially for beginners. With this professional roll on the wax warmer from EpilWax, it becomes much easier. Thanks to its support, there is less risk of overturning the wax warmers. This model is available in 100 ml roll-on cartridges.
With a power of 30 watts, this portable wax warmer can heat up in record time. The device turns off, once the ideal temperature is reached, thanks to its thermosensitive ring.
You can check the amount of wax at any time through the control window. Guaranteed for 1 year, this device can accompany you for several years. You can alternate their use, to make them last even longer.
This roll-on duo wax warmer was made in Italy, in accordance with French and European standards in force. You, therefore, have the freedom to use it, in complete safety.
- Wax warmer compliant with standards: Made in Italy, EpilWax wax warmers comply with French and European standards.
- The device equipped with a heat-sensitive ring: Your wax will always be kept at the right temperature thanks to a heat-sensitive ring. The heating of the wax stops as soon as the desired degree is reached.
- No wax breakage: With this EpilWax epilator delivered with two Roll-on 100 ml wax warmers, it is almost impossible to run out of wax.
- Thermostat malfunction: According to some users, the thermostat is not working properly. It is therefore difficult to determine whether the wax is ready to use or not.
Solac DC7502 Wax Warmer Professional Waxing
For many customers, the idea is to find a product that can meet all of their needs at a cheaper price. To achieve a fast and perfect epilation, the Solac DC 7502 wax warmer is a model that must be tried at all costs.
Equipped with a metal filter, this wax warmer is really handy for separating the already worn wax. In this way, you can easily remove dirt and hair. You won’t have to wait for the wax to be at the right temperature, as the two tubs can be used in turn.
Note that each tank separately has an adjustable thermostat. All kinds of wax can be used with this device. Whether products in discs, or in the shape of pearls, with or without aromas) with this wax warmer with filter.
The advantage of waxing is that the hairs will be removed right down to the roots. Also, your hair removal will be perfect with incredible softness, for up to 4 weeks.
- Metal filter: This model is provided with a metal filter, to easily separate the wax that has already been used from impurities and hairs.
- Two interchangeable tubs: The Solac wax warmer comes with two interchangeable tubs, which considerably reduces waiting times, and speeds up the epilation session. In addition, the thermostats of each tank are independent.
- Suitable for any type of wax: The advantage of this model is that the device is suitable for any type of wax: waxes in discs, pearls, with or without aromas.
- Fragile device: The device is really fragile, says one user.
Elehot Professional Electric Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit
To remove unwanted hair from every part of your body (armpits, arms, bikini and legs), the ELEHOT wax warmer will be of great use to you. This waxing kit includes a wax warmer, 400 g of depilatory wax pearls, as well as 20 wooden spatulas. This hair removal device is really effective, you will no longer need bands.
With its LCD display, you will be protected from any risk of burns. This professional electric wax warmer displays temperature changes (between 50 and 130 ° C) at all times. An indicator light will come on and flash for a while.
It will turn off automatically once the wax is at the ideal temperature. Stop damaging your skin with razor blades, and try ELEHOT’s 500ml removable cauldron instead. Thanks to its large capacity, you will have enough wax to properly depilate your entire body, from hands to feet.
- LCD Display: With this model, you do not incur the risk of burns. Indeed, the temperature changes will be displayed in real-time on the LCD screen.
- Large capacity cauldron: The biggest advantage of this wax warmer is its large capacity. You will have at your disposal the amount of wax you need to properly depilate.
- Indicator light: Thanks to an indicator light, you will know that the temperature you have ordered has been reached.
- Quality of the plastic: The plastic that was used in the manufacture of this device is not at all resistant. No wonder the product is fragile says a customer.
Mylee Fast And Professional Wax Warmer
Many customers don’t know where to buy the best wax warmer. Mylee offers you a collection of high-quality hair removal products suitable for both professionals and individuals.
To keep the wax at the right temperature at all times, the Mylee Wax Warmer is thermostatically controlled. It is really very practical for salons that need to provide professional results: perfect and fast hair removal.
In addition, it is possible to adjust the temperature with this model. The device has a removable insert and a cover to prevent any kind of contamination. Various types of wax can be melted on the Mylee Wax Warmer, including: Wax Beans, Hard Wax, Soft Wax, Paraffin Wax, Cream Wax.
It only takes a few minutes after the cold start, to have a ready-to-use wax. For cleaning, it should not take a long time. After each use, all you have to do is remove the aluminum bucket to clean the pot.
- Fast and Professional Wax Warmer: Ideal for professional salons, the Mylee wax warmer is equipped with a thermostat for easy and fast hair removal. The temperature of the device is also adjustable.
- Versatile Appliance: This appliance melts all Mylee cream waxes and any other standard-size wax containers.
- Easy to clean: With the bucket that can be removed, it becomes very easy to clean the device, and quickly.
- English plug: Some customers think it would have been wise to specify that this was an English plug, especially since the device does not come with an adapter.
Labor Pro Life W010 Wax Warmer
With the many models available on the market, it is not always easy to determine which is the best wax warmer on the market. The Labor Pro Life W010 may surprise you with its many functions. You will love your hair removal sessions with this device which has an adjustable thermostat.
With a power of 100 W, and a temperature adjustment up to 105 ° C, it only takes a few minutes to melt the wax. With the help of a large knob that you just have to turn, you can choose the degree of heating adapted to the part of your body to be epilated. The 400 ml jar is perfect for professionals.
This device is not bulky at all. It is easy to store after use. It can also be moved, for a beauty session between girls. For those on a budget, this inexpensive wax warmer will make them happy.
- Easy cleaning: Thanks to its removable container, it is really a breeze to clean this wax warmer.
- Wax warmer with the adjustable thermostat: Equipped with an adjustable thermostat, hair removal with the Labor Pro Life W010 is simply perfect.
- Large capacity jar: With a 400ml jar, it is possible to melt enough wax to depilate even a large part of the body.
- Heating time: According to a customer, you have to wait at least 15 minutes, and set the temperature to the maximum to melt the wax with this device.
Peggy Sage Combined Double Cartridge Warmer + Wax Warmer
Beauticians will appreciate this combination of 2 cartridge warmers accompanied by an 800 ml pot heater. Its ergonomic design will give a touch of glamor to your living room. The device is equipped with an anti-overheating function, and a built-in temperature regulator, to guarantee fast and safe use.
The indicator lights will let you know if the machine is plugged incorrectly, or if it has reached the ideal temperature. It is possible to use each wax warmer separately or simultaneously, thanks to the individual switch. The Peggy Sage wax warmer offers excellent grip and comfort of use.
Made up of two resistors, you have to wait only 10 minutes for the wax to be ready. This pot warmer is suitable for lukewarm liposoluble waxes. Attached to the base, this model is very stable. You will have more leeway when installing with its cable. The product is guaranteed for 1 year.
- Excellent grip: This wax cartridge warmer offers optimal comfort and a good grip.
- Two resistors: The heating time is really fast, with the two resistors incorporated in the device.
- Double service: Professionals can offer double service with this combination of 2 cartridge warmers. You only need to use the individual switch to use only one wax warmer, or both.
- The price: The price is not accessible to all budgets.
Purchase Wax Warmer Guide
Many models of wax heaters are available on the market. Each device differs depending on the size, power, functions, and various accessories included in the kit. To avoid making a bad choice, we explain how to choose the best wax heaters of 2021 in this small section. Professional or private, take into account each parameter, to find the model that corresponds in every way to your expectations.
Through this buying guide for the best wax heaters, we give you the secret to perfect hair removal. For successful hair removal, the wax will need to be heated to the correct temperature. If the temperature is low, the product will not adhere properly. In this case, it will be an ordeal to remove the hair, because it will be necessary to pass several times on the same area.
This will cause irritation and excruciating pain on the skin. Conversely, if the wax is overheated, there is a good chance of serious burns. The best brand of wax heaters usually have an automatic thermostat. Thanks to this device, the appliance will switch off automatically, once the desired temperature is reached, or when the machine begins to cool down. The wax will always be kept at a perfect temperature with this system.
Before buying a wax heater, our advice is to choose the size according to your needs and use. Professionals ((spas, beauty salons) often prefer models with jars of more than 300 ml in capacity.
With these large-capacity devices, there will always be ready-to-use wax. Note that these machines require a large amount of wax to maintain the ideal temperature and perfect consistency. Otherwise, for use at home, occasionally, or on a small part (eyebrows, armpits, bikini line), a wax heater with a smaller size is recommended.
To avoid paying for accessories separately, why not compare the kit offered by each brand beforehand. The kit may contain only one wax, or ideally various types of wax. Some models also come with more sticks, gloves, bowls or aluminum jars. The more accessories are varied, the more convenient the epilation session will be. The accessories that will be supplied with the wax heater will vary depending on the model you are going to purchase.
In this comparison, you will understand why power is a criterion of choice. To quickly melt the wax, you obviously need a high temperature. Power is measured by how quickly the device heats up. In general, the power of a wax heater is around 100 watts. Regarding professional pots, the power can go up to 300 watts. The heating time varies depending on the amount and type of wax to be melted.
LED lights are frequently found on a wax heater. For some models, the indicator lights will illuminate when the machine is being supplied to a power source, or when the temperature reaches the ideal heat. These indicator lights will really make your job during epilation easier. The adjustable thermostat is also a very useful feature. This device allows you to choose from the different temperature levels.
In general, we can distinguish three levels: low, medium, and high. Automatic disconnection: it is generally the most efficient wax heater that is equipped with this function. When the device reaches a very high temperature, it automatically turns off. This will prevent the wax from overheating.
How to buy a wax heater with better value for money? First of all, you have to compare the prices offered by each brand. Note that the price varies depending on many parameters, namely: the brand, quality or size. To get an idea of the price ranges on the market, you may be able to use the online price comparison.
How to use a wax warmer?
To use a wax warmer properly, there are a few basic rules to follow. The instructions for use differ from model to model. So, the first instinct you must have is to read the manufacturer’s instructions. After having carefully read the instructions, the device must be plugged in. In principle, most devices have a red indicator light, which indicates that the wax heater is on. For the pot wax heater, you must put the pot in the container.
With an electric wax heater, adjusting the temperature should be no problem. It should not take long for the appliance to melt the wax. The heating level can be adjusted as needed. To avoid burns, it would be a good idea to check the temperature before application.
You must use a spatula to spread the wax on the part to be depilated. The application of the substance should be done in the direction of hair regrowth. On the other hand, it must be pulled out in the opposite direction to the hair. To grasp the hairs to the roots, you have to tap the material with the palms of your hands. For finishing, it is recommended to use tweezers. It is not recommended to put oil on the skin before waxing.
How to clean a wax warmer?
To keep a wax heater in good condition, the pot should be cleaned after each use. But before doing anything, you have to unplug the device. You should use a post-depilatory oil to clean the device but also to gently clean the skin after depilation. You also have the choice between the special wax solvent or rubbing alcohol (alcohol 90 ° C), these products are really effective.
You must use a cloth soaked in solvent or alcohol 90 ° C to remove traces of wax on the device, and on the accessories. This should be done while the machine is still hot, this will facilitate cleaning. If necessary, lift the pot to polish the inside. These products do not risk altering the plastic or metal components of the device.