The compositions of cosmetic products are now an integral part of our purchasing choices. Indeed, if 10 years ago, we asked ourselves fewer questions, we became aware of the environmental impact and the repercussions on our skin. Clarins research is inspired by nature and continues to innovate in the field of product composition. Indeed, suppose plants have always been well anchored in the DNA of the brand. In that case, Clarins researchers are constantly working on the evolution of formulas and do not hesitate to revise them, even on already existing products. The final formulation revolves around four main indicators:
- Well being
The constant innovation of Clarins formulas, therefore, assures you of the best of current research. The constant evolution of the brand should not be overlooked.
Domaine Clarins is an open-air laboratory where the magic happens. It is a farm at an altitude of 1400 meters where the brand cultivates its plants from organic farming while respecting the environment. This ties in with what I was talking about above, namely:
- Respect for the skin
- Respect the environment
The beauty of women presented through plants and the composition of its products make Clarins an ever more committed brand that does not rest on its laurels.
The new Clarins Micellar Cleansing Water
Among the novelties, we find Clarins Micellar Water which promises an express, gentle make-up removal. Its extracts are precisely from Domaine Clarins:
- Yellow gentian: soothing organic extract
- Alpine lemon balm: calming, soothing & softening organic extract
In addition to an ultra-fast & straightforward makeup removal, Clarins micellar makeup removing water respects the cutaneous microbiota of your skin. Note that you can define your Clarins beauty ritual on the site by indicating your skin type and preferences in terms of texture.
Clarins Micellar Cleansing Water Review
I particularly liked Clarins Micellar Cleansing Water for its practicality, speed & efficiency. I’m even on my 2nd bottle, I never tire of it. Here are some points I want to cover:
- Packaging: A slightly pinkish transparent bottle that contains 200 ml of micellar water.
- Texture: I especially like its aqueous formula, which comes like erasing makeup in one go without leaving the skin tight. Its water texture requires very little product and allows you to use the 200 ml over a long period.
- Scent: I fully feel the very natural formulation; it is a real moment of well-being. I would say the smell is quite present and reminds me of very refreshing tea.
- Used: A cotton ball, a little product, and you’re done:, I apply it all over the face, avoiding the eyes. When I have a lot of makeup, I need a maximum of 2 kinds of cotton to overcome traces of foundation.
- Result: A perfectly cleansed skin and a softness effect that persists for long minutes after application. Of course, you will have to complete the routine with other treatments to complete your ritual. This Clarins Micellar Cleansing Water helps eliminate all makeup residue and regain your healthy skin.
The Micellar Clarins is available on the official website at Clarins 23,50 € 200 ml or 15 ml € 100 if you want to try a smaller size.