2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored there may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an invisible beacon?
An invisible beacon (or web beacon) is a small piece of invisible text or image on a website, used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of the website function correctly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. Thus, you do not need to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until your payment. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the user experience on our website. With these statistical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles in order to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on several websites for purposes similar to marketing.
5.4 Social media buttons
We have included buttons on our website for LinkedIn to promote web pages (eg “Like”, “Save”) or share (eg “Tweet”) on social networks such as LinkedIn. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from LinkedIn themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons may also store and process certain information in order to show you personalized advertisements.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can be changed from time to time) to find out what they do with your (personal) data processed using these cookies. The data retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. LinkedIn is located in the United States.
7. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to complete, correct, have your personal data deleted or blocked.
- If you give us your consent for the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in full to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply unless there are reasons for this treatment.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookies policy. If you have a complaint about the way we process your data, we would like to be informed, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the data protection authority, such as the EDPS).
8. Activate / deactivate and delete cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that some cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.