The touch of mascara is often the only makeup that we wear in the summer by the pool or at the beach . And to avoid the “panda” effect, we chose a waterproof or sweatproof formulation, capable of withstanding saltwater from the sea, chlorine from the swimming pool and perspiration.
Waterproof Rimmel or mascara can be very difficult to remove because they are designed to be water-resistant. So washing your face will not be enough. But do not worry! Waterproof mascara can be removed quickly and effectively using the following tips and tricks.
How to remove waterproof mascara without damaging your lashes and blinding you?
1. Remove waterproof mascara with eye makeup remover – the technique to follow!
It is obvious. If you are methodical and your life is organized, you will never run out of eye makeup remover because you will never forget to buy some in advance. This tip is for mascara novices. So listen up, using an eye makeup remover to get rid of that product at the end of the day is perhaps the most ideal thing to do.
What we need
- Eye makeup remover
- Cotton pads
Step by step process
- Take a cotton ball and pour some of your eye makeup removers into it.
- Close your eyelids and place the cotton on the upper part of your eyelashes for a few seconds.
- Gently wipe the cotton down, towards the tips of your lashes.
- Repeat this operation until all traces of mascara are gone.
Use a high-quality eye makeup remover that is ophthalmologically tested and hypoallergenic. Its very important. Because your eyes are the most sensitive organ you have.